7 health benefits of Black fig vinegar:
1. Protects your heart health - good for your heart
2. Better Blood-sugar Control / Anti-Diabetic Effect
3. Modest Weight Loss
4. prevents dementia - slow down brain degradation
5. Prebiotic effect helps balance gut bacteria for Digestive Health
6. Anti-cancer Properties May Help Prevent Cancer
7. Antioxidant Effects helps slow premature aging
This double dose antioxidant is an unique formula of fruit blend to replenish your mind and body. It provides powerful antioxidants, vitamins and minerals which are essential for proper function of every organ in the body - and the skin is no exception.
Fig Vinegar is specially made of Black Mission figs, is rich in poly-phenolic, flavonoid anti-oxidants such Lutein Ascarotenes, Tannins, and includes Anthocyanidins, Catechin, Epicatechin, Gallic, Caffeic, and Chlorogenic acids.
Fig vinegar helps stabilize blood sugar, which in turn may ultimately reduces the risk of diabetes and obesity.
Other benefits such as research shows fig vinegars contain free radical scavengers antioxidants, which slow premature aging, reduce the risk of cancer as well as antimicrobial.
Functional therapeutic properties of fig vinegar also including prevent cardiovascular disease, and increase vigor after exercise.